Having built and engineered over a million miles of distribution lines that connect homes and businesses to the power they need, our distribution work touches every corner of the West from Colorado to Hawaii to the Mexican border – and everywhere in between. Henkels & McCoy West provides construction, engineering, and maintenance services on energized, de-energized, overhead, and underground distribution facilities for a wide variety of utility, industrial, and municipal customers.
We rely on cutting-edge techniques, expertly trained people, and the most advanced equipment in the industry to achieve our customers’ objectives. Every distribution project we undertake is executed with careful planning, precise project management, and the highest levels of safety and performance.
- Overhead and underground plant construction
- Manholes and vault section construction
- Rebuild, reconductor, and green field
Engineering & Design Services
- Manholes and vault surveying
- Planning and permitting
- R.O.W survey and acquisition
- Co-occupancy planning and acquisition
- Pole attachment engineering
- Relocation coordination and planning
- Construction coordination
- Enterprise asset management